The Mortgage Process: What to Expect
It’s both stressful and exciting to purchase or refinance a home. Your dedicated mortgage consultant from Mortgages Unlimited can make the process simple and efficient. As your partners, we’ll walk you through the following steps:
1. Meet. During our initial appointment, we’ll discuss your financing options to determine the best loan program for your needs.
2. Apply. Complete your loan application with help from your trusted Mortgages Unlimited consultant if you wish. We’ll require the following documents to process your loan:
- Two years of W2s, along with full tax returns if you are self-employed and/or a commissioned employee
- One month of current pay stubs
- Three months of bank statements (all pages)
- Recent 401K/Profit-sharing or other investment statements (all pages)
- Divorce decree/bankruptcy papers if applicable
3. Review. We’ll review your information electronically using advanced underwriting programs that can help us provide you with answers in as little as 24 hours.
4. Approve. Once we have your approval, we’ll let you know if we need additional information from you in order to get your loan approved.
5. Close. Close in a timely manner with terms and conditions that best fit your needs and goals.
Don’t delay. Contact us to get your mortgage process started today.